My photo
kuantan, pahang, Malaysia
a simple girl who need others care,love,trust... you you you and you brighten up my life... i appreciate my love..family and everything.. simple made my life perfect....lets smile =)

Friday, September 25, 2009

Never Be Replaced

Never Be Replaced

1st Ladi

Baby I love you and I'll never let you go

But if I have to boy

I think that you should know

All the love we made can never be erased

And I promise you that you will never be replaced

Baby I love you and I'll never let you go

But if I have to boy

I think that you should know

All the love we made can never be erased

And I promise you that you will never be replaced

I love you, yes I do yes i do)

I'll be with you as long as you want me to

Until (until) the end (the end) of time (of time)

From the day I met you I knew we'd be together

And now I know I wanna be with you forever

I wanna marry you, and I wanna have your kids

It can never compare to the feeling of your kisses

I can say I'm truly happy to this day

You make me thank God that I live my life everyday

There's never been a doubt, in my mind

That I regret ever having you by my side

But if the day comes that I have to let you go

I think there's so

1 comment:

  1. If I had to live my life without you near me
    The days would all be empty
    The night would seen so long
    With you i see forever oh so clearly

    I might have been in love before
    But never felt it strong

    Our dream are young and we both know
    They'll take us where we want to go
    Hold me now, thouch me now
    I don't want to live without you

    Nothing gonna change my love for you
    You oughta know by now how much i love you
    The world may change my whole life tought
    But nothing gonna change my love for you

    If the road ahead is not so easy
    Our love will lead the way for us
    Like a guiding star

    I'll be there for you if you should need me
    You dont't have to change a thing
    I love you just the way you are
    So come with me and share the view
    I'll help you see forever too
    Hold me now, touch me now
    I don't want to live without you

    Nothing gonne change my love for you
    You oughta know by now how much i love u
    One thing you canbe sure of

    I'll never ask for more then your love
    Nothing gonne change my love for you
    You oughta know by now how much i love u
    The world may change my whole life though
    But nothing gonna change my love for

    Nothing gonne change my love for you
    You oughta know by now how much i love u
    One thing you can be sure of
    I'll never ask for more then your love
    Nothing gonne change my love for you
    You oughta know by now how much i love u
    The world may change my whole life though
    But nothing gonna change my love for you......


    Just posting haha...

    ReplyDelete